Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Awesome Day

Hi everyone my day has been really cool today oh and I forgot to tell you for the last few days I've had an infection called pink eye also none as conjunctivitis and I have had to take eye drops every 2 hours in fact I am just about to put them in now. So now let me tell you about my dad this morning me my mum, dad and little sister set off to go to Evesham park when we finally arrived after the 30 minute journey me and dad played football for an hour dad won 10-6 but I scored a goal when I had to get the ball cause it landed outside the cage so I smacked it over ( trying to score a fluke goal) and guess what I did! After we played football we went to Evesham country park and I got a lovely apple Danish after that we all went on a steam train. When the train was done we decided to go home we were going to have a picnic but it started to rain so we went home and got back around 12 so we went in and had lunch after that cause the day before me and my dad filled the holes in my wall from darts ahhhhhhhhhhhh I just had my eye drops there so cold I hate them! So back to that we had to sand the holes which we did and then we went to get some white paint from where the old paint faded and the paint had obviously been in our cupboard a while and it looked like pus!!! I had never seen anything so disquieting in my entire life! After we sanded the holes and painted a bit of the wall with pus my Aunt and nan came over my aunt lives in Wales so I don't see her very often. After my nan and aunt went we had dinner tonight it was spaghetti Bolognese it was very tasty. So yeah that's been my day so far if you like my blog check out my youtube videos I even did a post on my blog with all the links to them so I hope you have had a good day and yeah bye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment