Friday 4 July 2014

Icarly Complete Series 6 Review

1. I Shock America. This is one of my favourite episodes ever Gibby, Sam, Carly and Freddie and Spencer head to New York to be on the Jimmy Fallon Show where Gibbys pants drop live in recording and they get fined what an episode 10/10.

2. I Get Banned. Carly wont let T-Bo hang out in there apartment any more so T-Bo bans Carly from the Groovie Smoothie what an episode one of the best scenes ever when T-Bo pulls down a sign with Carlys head with a red circle through it haha!! 10/10.

3. I Find Spencer Friends. Brilliant episode Carly, Sam and Freddie try find Spencer some friends his own age but it backtracks just a teeny bit its brilliant you will love this episode definetely 10/10 for me.

4. I Rescue Carly. Sams old friend is back from juvie and Carly becomes friends with her and goes to her violent smashing party will Sam save her will Carly be stuck what will happen? 9/10!

5. I Lost My Head In Vegas. Sams mum gets arrested and the gang head to a pawn shop in Vegas to raise $2500 bail this is one of my favourites definetely watch this episode you cant miss it I watched it live when it was on 10/10!

6. I Bust A Thief. This episode was very funny Sam thought she lost her red laptop and she found that an old woman had it but she hadnt has she lost it forever is it hidden did she really have it what will happen definetely watch all of this season every episode you will be laughing your head off! 9/10.

7. IGoodBye. The last episode ever was very sad but very good Carly wanted to go to a military Father-Daughter dance but her Dad couldnt make it so Spencer said he would take her but then he got really sick its a shocker its emotional if you watch this episode have kleenex Pepsi Max and Popcorn

Overall this season for me is by far 10/10 my 2nd favourite season a must watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment