Saturday 5 July 2014

New Nickelodeon Programme Advert Review Every Witch Way

This new programme looks horrible and disqraceful. I am quite frankly sick of Nickelodeon trying to make kids think that stuff like this is acceptable well its not. I am a Christian and 11 and a half ( 21 December B-day) and I am very sick of this. First The Haunted Hathaways, then Jinxed now this in haunted hathaways you see people getting possesed and ghosts and horrible stuff like that and this new programme is saying that spells is ok and witchcraft this is terrible do not watch this programme you will thank me one day! This type of stuff is Satanic stuff especially The Haunted Hathaways. God warns us away from this stuff because once your into one of them its hard to get out. Nickelodeon in the last year have done more stuff like this and I am very interested to know what the director has also done. Everyone dont watch this just dont its terrible and is bassically saying Witchcraft and spells is ok and The Haunted Hathaways is saying being possesed and ghosts they tried to make it look cool its getting worse and it will do just dont watch these programs I am warning you everyone just dont soon I might watch a full episode and explain what is wrong in it

No comments:

Post a Comment