Thursday 18 July 2013

WWE The Greatest Superstars Of Wrestlemania Review



If you want this dvd I highly advise you to go out and get it the match listing is brilliant and the break in between the matches telling you what wrestlemania its from and all about the rivalry is awesome but this dvd is worth buying alone for some of the classics matches featured on this set the match listing is.

1. Sgt Slaughter vs. Hulk Hogan from Wrestlemania 7. I think everyone knows who is going to win this match Sgt slaughter who is a foreign and nobody likes him or Hulk Hogan a massive powerhouse who has the power of Hulkamania the winner of this match is Hulk Hogan but this is one of my favourite main events and matches from wrestlemania so for me I rate this match 8/10.

2. Triple H vs. Batista from Wrestlemania 21. This match was the first of this rivalry and featured many other matches to come at other pay per views like Vengeance and Backlash but in my opinion this is my favourite match of this rivalry. This match alone I would spend £2 on to watch, this match is a classic the thing that I don't really like about this match is that Ric Flair keeps trying to interfere because Batista left Evolution a group that featured two promising youngsters and two legends so Batista could fight for the world heavyweight title so Batista challenged him and believe it or not Batista won he put the icing on the cake with his vicious finisher Batista bomb which is a massive power bomb where he throws you down with such force for me this match is 10/10.

3. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho from Wrestlemania 19. This match a lot of people seem to like but I don't know why they do in my opinion this match is slow sloppy and very boring if you like fast paced wrestling buy Rey Mysterio's 3 disc set if you don't like fast paced wrestling then this is your match but I rate this match 6/10.

4. Undertaker vs. Randy Orton from Wrestlemania 21. This match was a very good fight and the way wwe built the match up was very good as Randy is known as " the legend killer" he tried to defeat The Undertaker he tried but he just couldn't defeat him these two had a amazing rivalry in 2005 with there Hell In A Cell match at Armageddon and there handicap Casket match at No Mercy but I think this was the best out of the rivalry I think this match is awesome I rate this 9/10.

5. Mick Foley vs. Edge from Wrestlemania 22. This match was the 4th wrestling match I had ever seen and this is definitely in my top 10 favourite list. Honestly this match is amazing the amount of crazy weapons used the weapons that were used are Flaming Table, Gasoline, Stop Sign, Metal Tray, Barbed Wire, Barbed Wire Baseball Bat, Thumbtacks and many more this match is still one of my favourites after two years of wrestling I rate this match 10/10.

6. Bret Hart vs. Yokozuna from Wrestlemania 10. This match doesn't last very long for a wrestlemania main event but its a hell of a lot better than Bam Bam Bigelow vs Lawrence Taylor which took place at the next wrestlemania. Around this time Yokozuna rarely lost but in this match Bret somehow managed to pull off the victory this match may only be 15 mins but this is a really good match I advise you to watch this I rate this very good main event 8/10.

7. The Rock vs. Hollywood Hulk Hogan from Wrestlemania 18. This match is a classic icon vs icon match honestly the build up for this match was fantastic! The fans loved the fact they were finally going to see the match they never thought they would ever see the Peoples Champ or The Hulk? This match was incredibly awesome the winner of this was the Peoples Champ The Rock this match was amazing I rate this 10/10.

8. John Bradshaw Layfield vs. John Cena from Wrestlemania 21. Three matches from Wrestlemania 21 are featured on this dvd but this was the most historic in my opinion. The batista match was also very historic and the Undertaker but after starting off in 2002 as an amateur he made it to Wrestlemania and made his wishes come true that was probably John Cenas favourite match of all time I will never forget that match I definitely rate this match 9/10.

9. Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio vs Kurt Angle from Wrestlemania 22. This match was a triple threat match where the champion doesn't even need to be pinned to lose his title if Randy pins Rey or Rey pins Randy it still counts and the person who got the pin will win the belt. This match was very emotional because five months before this Rey lost a great friend and a great guy Eddie Guerrero Eddie was inducted in to the WWE Hall Of Fame and in this match Rey won the belt after wrestling for 10+ years he finally won it I rate this match 10/10.

10. Triple H vs. Chis Jericho from Wrestlemania 18. Everybody remembers this Wrestlemania because the epic Rock Hogan match but this match was just as good and just as important. This match is very good but one of the downer is that Triple H has to fight with a injured knee because a week ago Jericho attacked him on Raw but Triple H still won and reclaimed what rightfully should be his the Undisputed WWF Championship I rate this match 9/10.

11. The Rock vs. Steve Austin from Wrestlemania 15. These two had classic matches at Wrestlemania they had one every two years since 1999. This match was a no disqualification match throughout most of it the two of them were out brawling in the crowd but despite the brawling this is one of Wrestlemanias best matches I rate this match 10/10.



No comments:

Post a Comment