Tuesday 23 July 2013

Day In The Life Of Jonah Broom Part 4

Hi everyone had a really good day today I first woke up watched icarly hoping the icarly icon will come up so I can be in the chance of winning a replica penny tee t-shirt then I went to Sainsbury's with my dad and brought some amazing triple chocolate chip cookies they are amazing! After that I come home went up to my room and put Gilmore Girls on while writing a review of No mercy 2007 then I took my mum to the dentist and while I was there my dad me and my little sister ( Esther) went to newsagents to get a drink and a bag of crisps I got a can of diet coke and a bag of Doritos chilli heat wave my sister got a lollipop and a white chocolate thing and my dad got Pepsi max and a long chewy snake. After my mum was finished I came home had lunch and played fifa I had 5 matches against my dad and today he won all of them. So that's been my day guys read my other posts and check out all of my youtube videos guys bye

No comments:

Post a Comment