Thursday 25 July 2013

Day In The Life Of Jonah Broom Part 6

Hi everyone I've had a really awesome day today this morning I played Fifa 12 on my dads PlayStation 3 then I went up stairs watched WWE Survivor Series 2007 then writ a review on Survivor Series 2007 after that I came downstairs went on Good Game Empire checked my YouTube messages and checked out the new club penguin star wars takeover party then I had my dinner I had a lovely McDonalds I had Mc Chicken Sandwich and Medium Fries then I went to the Kingfisher shopping centre and got a binder full all of my wrestling magazines oh and by the way for my birthday ( December 21st) my granddad has brought me WWE Classic Superstars Series 2 Dude Love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so exited Dude Love is probably my 7th favourite wrestler and tomorrow I am going to the cinema to watch Pacific Rim with my dad so that's been my day check out my YouTube videos and yeah thanks for reading bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment