Saturday 20 July 2013

Day In The Life Of Jonah Broom Part 1 Of Many To Come

Hi everyone I've had a pretty good day today I got a new wrestling dvd its called The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story for £5 and it looks awesome and I also got a wrestling book its called Kurt Angle Its True Its True. So im looking forward to reading and watching them I have a lot of wrestling dvds to watch here are the ones at the moment I need to watch

1. Payback 2013.
2. Wrestlemania 25.
3. No Mercy 2007.
4. Survivor Series 2010
5. Survivor Series 2000.
6. The Rock Just Bring It.
7. The Rock Peoples Champ
8. Undertaker This Is My Yard.
9. Wrestling With Shadows.
10. Mick Foley Hard Knocks And Cheap Pops.
11.  Twist Of Fate The Mate And Jeff Hardy Story

I have to catch up on wrestling big time so im going to be watching these dvds in the next week and if you like my blog check out my videos on YouTube just type in Jonah Broom and my channel should come up. I also played basketball for 2 hours witch is always fun then I come back watched an episode of my 2nd favourite comedy Gilmore Girls had lunch and then went to Bromsgrove witch is where I got my new dvd and book from.

No comments:

Post a Comment