Wednesday 21 January 2015

Films Films Films!

Hi guys I have been buying a lot of Films lately the other day I brought 40 yeah 40 and I am only 12 years old. I love films I watch them all the time but I now have 200 Films to watch 4 Tv Shows and more Dvds how am I going to get them done? Plus filming YouTube videos, Facebook, Watching YouTube Videos and Blogging I expect to be done in 2016 plus I am buying 4 more Films this Friday lol there is something wrong with me. This Friday I am ordering Jurassic Park, Jurassic Park The Lost World, Jurassic Park 3 and Spaceballs 2 Disc Special Edition. I cannot wait to watch them Films the Jurassic Park Trilogy I am going to watch in my Steven Spielberg Marathon Febuary 10-17 I have made an event on Facebook my name is Jonah Bizzle message me and I can invite you basically you watch 1 or more Spielberg film a day for a week me I am watching 3 a day cannot wait have some great classics to watch like Back To The Future Trilogy, Close Encounters Of The Third Kind, Cocoon, Batteries Not Included, Catch Me If You Can, Indiana Jones Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull and The Jurassic Park Trilogy so should be a fantastic week and I have about another 10 Spielberg Films just cant remeber oh just did Saving Private Ryan thats the last one cannot wait to watch that. I am very excited for Holocaust Rememberance Day on that day I am going to be very sad because I am watching Schindlers List and The Boy In The Striped Pyjames 2 Films I cannot wait to watch. I had an awesome day yesterday I watched How To Train Your Dragon it was a good film 7/10 for me I also finished off How I Met Your Mother Season 7 was a brilliant ending it had my favourite episode of all time in Season 7 Ducky Tie was hilarious I even own a Ducky Tie Replica got it from Ebay for £4 its really cool I have it hanging on a pin on my wall looks great. And it had another one of my favourite episodes called No Pressure when Ted told Robin he loved her it was a great episode and the end was brilliant when you see someone walking past with the Yellow Umbrella so you think its the Mother but then a huge crowd comes and all of them have Yellow Umbrellas such a brilliant show it keeps you guessing to the last episode I will definetly be posting a review of Season 9 cannot wait to finish it and see the brilliant ending really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment