Tuesday 27 January 2015

How I Met Your Mother Series Finale Review

I finshed How I Met Your Mother yesterday I will be watching the bonus feature disc today and the box set will be done. I thought that the end was very good there were things I did like but things I didnt. I didnt like that Barney got a kid the way he got it I thought was annoying really I didnt like that they sort of stopped talking to each other as they got older ad Robin just went off for her career which sucked and the mother died. But I liked Lily and Marshalls ending they got there dream jobs and had 3 kids and Ted ended up with Robin that was very nice and sad when he showed up at her window with the Blue French Horn but you barely see the mother even in Season 9 she makes little appearences and in the last few you get to see her more but I quite liked her so it was sad and a brave idea from Carter Bays and Craig Thomas which didnt pay off. After the ending there were riots in the street it was insane people setting stuff on fire police and ambulances it was mad well you can guess the majority of the people did not like the ending but I thought it was a good ending to rap it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment