Saturday 24 January 2015

What A Awesome Day! 2 Amazing Pickups!

Hey guys I had an awesome day today I watch some of How I Met Your Mother Season 9 today it sucks very dissapointed stupid idea to have a whole series over one weekend its just stupid and Marshall is travelling for 10 epiosdes so you dont see him with the gang which sucks and to top it off the Mother ( Cristan Milotti ) is barely in it in the first 5 episodes the first one she is but the other 4 no. That part of the day want that good but after that I popped out to Sainsburys and my awesome Mum and Dad brought me Boyhood on Dvd! As soon as I got home I did an unboxing and watched it it was amazing a 10/10 masterpiece great story and just amazing definetly deserved all the hype. After that I played Fifa 15 with my Dad that was fun then we went out to the Kingfisher Shopping Centre and I got an awesome retro popcorn holder I did a YouTube video for it I will put the link for that and the Boyhood video below then I got back watched 1 hour of Robocop ( 1987 ) awesome really cool and had Naan Bread With Chicken Korma in it very tasty so overall an awesome day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HSCjZYenms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9RtgPXRYA4

No comments:

Post a Comment