Monday 26 January 2015

How I Met Your Mother Season 9 And 3 Film Reviews

Hi guys sorry I didnt post yesterday I was cutting it close with all my film watching. Yesterday I watched the end of Disc 1 of How I Met Your Mother Season 9 and Disc 2 of How I Met Your Mother Season 9 they were both good I was quite happy actually because the episodes have gotten a lot better I have actually started to enjoy them they have gone up from 8s and 7s to 9s and 10s which is like how they used to be but the episode Bedtime Stories was definetly a 8 the whole episode ryhmed it was so annoying the only reason I give it an 8 is because the stories Marshall was telling while rhyming were good stories I wish they had done them without rhyming and got some naffer stories for the episode but oh well it was still good. After that I watched Robocop ( 1987 ) it was awesome 9/10 its now number 53 in my top 100 films of all time now. I Finshed watching Rear Window as well it was very good great story great suspense I give it a 8/10 it was awesome. Then I watched the first hour of Marnie I didnt have time to watch the rest it was very good though so far then I watch 20 minuetes of Armageddon I have nearly finshed it theres about 50 minuetes left its a very good film I give it a 8/10. Thats it for today guys hope you have a good day I will post about the Season 9 ending of How I Met Your Mother and my rating of Marnie and Grudge Match which I am watching today.

No comments:

Post a Comment